Selling Your Business for Its Maximum Value
Discover the key considerations a business owner should know when approaching the sale of their business.
You have invested heavily in the growth and success of your company. Whether contemplating a business sale transaction now or in the future, it makes good business sense to invest a few hours of your time to ensure you reap the maximum rewards for your hard work and dedication, if and when the time comes.
Based on our experience completing hundreds of transactions, this complimentary seminar will teach you:
- Five signs that your business is at the optimum point to sell
- The elements of your business that will really drive value
- What motivates buyers to pay premium prices
- Eight common pitfalls to avoid when selling
Even if you’re not actively considering a company sale, advance preparation will help you make better-informed decisions about a very consequential financial event.
5:00 pm - Registration
5:30 pm - Introduction
Why do so many businesses fail to sell?
- 8 Essentials To Maximizing Value
Preparing to sell
- The importance of early and thorough planning
- How to preserve confidentiality
- Establishing a thoughtful growth plan
- The impact of professional marketing materials
- How to address potential issues in the business
- The fundamental flaws in traditional thinking
- The importance of focusing on future potential
- What motivates a buyer to pay a higher price
The 5 steps of a successful sale
7:00 pm - Refreshments & Informal Discussions
5:00 pm | Registration
5:30 pm | Introduction
7:00 pm | Refreshments & Informal Discussions
Complimentary, for qualifying owners of private businesses. Questions? Call Beth Rieger at 888-413-2267