Healthcare M&A: Technology, Regulations and Politics
Healthcare spending will account for as much as 20% of GDP in 2019. This growth has attracted significant capital. All the while, the industry is going through some major changes.
How can industry disruptions affect your exit strategy?
On Thursday June 27th at 1:00 PM EDT, our experts will discuss healthcare trends driving M&A and how you can take advantage of them.
Join Us to Discover:
- How private equity firms are sizing up deal opportunities
- Advice from a healthcare business owner who recently sold his company
- Why behavioral health is one of the hottest sectors in healthcare
- And More…
- Kevin Chmura, CEO of Aergo Solutions
- Jon Santemma, General Partner of Regal Healthcare Capital Partners
- Bob Goldsmith, President and CEO of BCMS