BCMS announces deals on three continents heralding a strong start to Q2 2015
BCMS announced seven transactions in April, following one of the strongest first quarters in the company’s history. In delivering April’s success, BCMS deal teams negotiated transactions with a range of acquirers, including large plcs, buy-and-build equity investors and multinational corporations.
BCMS' April transactions included:
- Medical (USA): Axiom Mobile Imaging, a mobile provider of hospital-calibre diagnostics including examinations, such as X-rays, ultrasounds and cardio echoes, has been acquired by Diagnostic Laboratories and Radiology (a TridentUSA Health Services company)
- Translation services (UK): Leading provider of translation services, combining both multi-language technology and translation, has been acquired by an international organisation specialised in translation and localisation
- Pest control (UK): Provider of pest prevention services, including rodent, bird and insect control, has been acquired by a leading pest control and hygiene services organisation
- Sport technology (UK): Software developer involved in the creation of web-based management administration systems, has been acquired by a leading information systems organisation
- Distribution (Sweden): Office furniture and workplace equipment reseller, acquired by a Scandinavian buy-and-build investment group
- Wholesale (South Africa): National organisation, wholesaling industrial products from international suppliers, acquired by an industrial process instrumentation manufacturer
- Distributor (UK): Leading supplier of industrial access and materials handling equipment has been acquired by a buy-and-build investment group
Note: BCMS only reveals details of deals with the express permission of all parties involved.