June deal update: BCMS in the media and tech deals heating up
BCMS in the media: Dave Rebbettes features on the Telegraph website in June
Dave Rebbettes founding director of BCMS being interviewed at the Telegraph studio. BCMS Founding Director Dave Rebbettes (pictured: BCMS Founding Director Dave Rebbettes - seated on the right) was interviewed on camera at the Telegraph Studios in London, sharing his unique perspective on the issues facing business owners wanting to undertake a sale.
The interview is part of The Business Reporter’s series of studio debates, and is designed to give business owners a greater understanding of the challenges of the sales process. The video, which is live on the Business Reporter section of the Telegraph website, has received a significant number of views.
BCMS sells three software companies in June as demand for tech businesses heats up
BCMS is currently receiving high demand for technology companies, following the sale of three software companies in June out of a total of six transactions completed in the month. June deals include:
- iSite Web Technologies (Ire): a specialist provider of CRM software solutions and business services for a range of end-user clients was acquired by Dublin-based cloud computing organisation Ergo
- Redfields Landscaping & Design Limited (UK): Redfields and its wholly owned subsidiary, two leading landscaping companies operating in the South East of England, have been acquired by VPS (UK) Ltd
- Retailers of designer fabrics and furniture (UK): London-based specialist retailer of designer fabrics and furniture has been acquired by an international conglomerate
- Manufacturer of plastic packaging (SA): a leading manufacturer of flexible packaging has been acquired by a stock exchange listed organisation located in Asia
- Multico Rating Systems Inc (USA): the largest comparative rating software / services vendor in the north western United States has been acquired by Insurance Technologies Corporation
- Consulting and software company (SA): a provider of software and services targeting the public sector (local government) has been acquired by a national software services organisation
Please note BCMS only reveals details of deals with the express permission of all parties involved.