The Fellows Group is a network of entrepreneurs who have successfully sold their businesses with M&A advice from BCMS. Operating like an alumni organisation, it provides a host of opportunities for our former clients, including networking, mentoring and other personal and commercial development opportunities.
The Fellows Group was only officially launched in 2019, but it has grown incredibly quickly. As a result, BCMS is now expanding the marketing team with a new role: a dedicated Fellows Manager to assist with the management and further development of the Fellows programme.
As Fellows Manager, your primary role will be to identify networking and development opportunities for our former clients. You’ll be the ‘point-person’ helping our Fellows as they embark on the next stage of their life and career. Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for ensuring the Fellows remain engaged with BCMS – by organising exciting new opportunities, managing a tailored events programme, and coordinating with partners, third-party organisations and stakeholders across the UK business community.
This exciting role is ideally suited to an individual with previous experience working with multidisciplinary teams. You’ll need to be a confident, organised and proactive person, who enjoys a varied, stimulating work environment and interacting with colleagues and clients of all levels. A proven background in sales, marketing, executive administration, business development or events management is desirable, but not essential.
Key job responsibilities and tasks
- Coordinate and track bespoke marketing campaigns
- Generate, coordinate and track new opportunities for Fellows, including mentoring/NED (Non-Executive Director) roles
- Organise and manage of discreet ‘supper-club’-style events, such as dinners
- Create exciting new brand alliances and experiential opportunities for the Fellows network
- Organise and track Fellows’ involvement in a wide range projects and tasks
- Develop and design new initiatives in line with BCMS goals
What we're looking for in applicants:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional organisation and administrative skills
- Proven influencer skills – the ability to ‘sell’ new ideas and concepts
- Proven track record in sales, marketing or influencing at a high-level
- Demonstrable experience with Exec-level/C-suite professionals/business owners
- Creative, lateral thinkers!