Content Marketing Executive
Mergers & Acquisitions advisor BCMS is seeking an experienced, professional individual to work as part of the Marketing Team at the company headquarters near Newbury, Berkshire. This new varied, exciting role will involve creating all different types of content — from media releases and social posts to case study interviews and campaign emails.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Own and manage our transaction news content, including writing press releases, campaign emails and producing case studies from client interviews.
- Execution of organic social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking) including scheduling, tracking competitor performance.
- Communicating in a professional tone on our public channels, using a mix of rational and emotive content to attract customers and motivate affiliates.
- Produce interactive pitch presentations for field sales managers, bringing together readymade information for a slick customer experience.
- Support marketing team initiatives, from contributing ideas and conducting research to writing, editing and proofing content for other paid, owned or earned channels.
Key skills/experience required
- Proven experience in B2B copywriting or PR and Communications.
- Proven social media marketing experience on all major platforms (i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube).
- Exceptional business writing skills and able to convert key marketing messages into relevant and engaging content.
- Superb command of English (spelling/grammar).
- Fantastic organisational, communication and presentation skills.
- Resourceful, passionate marketer who is never satisfied with 'good enough'.
- Professional qualification in journalism, communications or marketing (desirable).
- Familiarity in using common martech tools such as Hootsuite, CMS systems, media.