Client Account Representative
Mergers & Acquisitions advisor BCMS is seeking a Client Account Representative to join its busy outbound communications team. The main purpose of the role is to make initial and follow-up telephone contact with board-level decision makers at companies and organisations on behalf of our clients. We are seeking a talented, professional individual who can establish and develop relationships, principally through telephone and email communication.
BCMS has a widespread client base, operating across every business sector. Your role will be to present key details on our clients’ businesses to potential acquirers in a sensitive, confidential manner, explaining the nature of our clients’ companies, and the potential benefits of acquisition or investment.
This is a dynamic ‘first contact’ role in an award-winning, market-leading company. The position is ideally suited to tenacious, creative individuals with excellent communications skills and a proven sales/telemarketing background. Excellent English and written communication skills should be complemented by understanding of the commercial/corporate working environment.
- The drive to regularly hit and exceed targets (Including 50-60 calls per day)
- Outbound calling experience in a highly professional working environment
- The ability to demonstrate objection handling
- Experience of managing accounts in a client-facing role
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- The ability to prioritise tasks with conflicting demands