Business Support Executive
The successful candidate will receive and deal with all incoming and existing enquiries, event bookings and generating appointments for the Sales Team, communicate the sales process effectively, accurately and in a timely fashion, to ensure the smooth running of all follow-up.
This is a pivotal role within Sales and the BCMS process, reporting into the Sales Support Team Leader.
- A deep knowledge and understanding of the BCMS process
- Excellent organisational skills – ability to work quickly between programmes to manage diary and database
- Influencing skills - Ability to get final decisions from prospects
- Communication – ability to communicate on all levels
- Accurate recording of all conversations on the relevant databases
- Sales experience – desirable though training will be given
- Ability to interpret and discuss basic financial information
- Good Computer skills
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure to deadlines