This is an exciting, pivotal, client-facing financial role at BCMS. Reporting to the Head of Business Analysis, you will be responsible for all financial analysis as we prepare our clients for the potential sale of their business.
You will create detailed financial models, highlighting areas of risk and growth potential, and preparing credible financial forecasts. As well as an in-depth knowledge of statutory accounts and related technical accountancy skills, you will need to be able to engage clients and stakeholders, and be involved in high-level discussions with parties, including clients and potential acquirers and their advisors.
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent), and be able to demonstrate wide-ranging experience in a corporate finance environment. In addition, you will need to demonstrate a versatility and adaptability in a dynamic workplace. At BCMS, you will be working alongside some of the most experienced corporate financial professionals in the Mergers & Acquisitions industry, internationally.
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Strong commercial awareness and understanding, across multiple industries
- Adaptable, versatile working style
- Client-facing, ‘front-of-house’ presentational skills
- MS Excel and PowerPoint expertise
- Problem solving and technical/analytical thinking
- Experience in corporate finance environment