See your business through the eyes of an acquirer
What does an acquirer see when looking at your business?
Around 220 M&A deals are announced every day somewhere in the world. The most active market is the US, followed by China, but the UK is right up there – the third most active market, globally, with 13 deals each and every day – pushing 1200 deals in the third quarter of 2017 alone. That’s a lot of deals. And just as every business is different, so are acquiring and investing organisations.
In this webinar, you’ll hear unique insights from the other side of the deal table. We'll be interviewing a panel of professionals representing a range of options for business owners, from Angel Investment to Private Equity and Trade Acquisition, exploring what makes different types of acquirer and investor tick, and we’ll also put your questions directly to them. View the panel.
In under an hour, we will discover:
- How to tune up your business to appeal to the market
- What kind of businesses buyers and investors are they looking for, and why?
- What are the ‘green lights’ and ‘red flags’ they look for when exploring an opportunity?
- What kind of businesses are they looking for and why?
- What opportunities are most exciting to get involved with?
- What could discourage an acquirer from putting an offer forward for your company?
This very special acquirer panel features the CEO of a leading public relations group, the Managing Partner and Investment Manager from a European investment firm and an Investment Director who works with a portfolio of investors:
- Mark Cornwell, CEO, HPS Group. Mark heads up the HPS Group, a dynamic 'top 30' marketing communications group working with major brands across digital, social and traditional media channels. HPS Group has purchased several businesses marketed by BCMS including Channel Advantage and Jardine International Media and Communications Ltd.
- Patrick Kalverboer, Managing Partner, H2 Equity Partners. Patrick has over 20 years’ experience in "building better businesses" and has broad sector and operational experience. Patrick advises on investments by H2, from origination & evaluation of opportunities to execution of improvement programs and exits. H2EP have invested in GBUK healthcare [Guy Mills video] as a result of going to market with BCMS
- Stepan Galaev, Investment Director, Galaev & Co. Stepan runs an Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW), Angel Investor and Startup consultancy in Londo n– Galaev & Co. He works with some exciting and well known Angel Investors such as Nick Jenkins (Moonpig.com), Tej Lalvani (Vitabiotics) and Jenny Campbell (YourCash) who feature in the BBC’s ‘Dragon’s Den’
Find out what different types of acquirer and investor, from different points in the business lifecycle, are looking for in an acquisition target in this on-demand webinar for business owners