MASTERCLASS: HOW TO SELL YOUR BUSINESS FOR MAXIMUM VALUE
How many times have you thought about selling your business? Owners consider selling for a variety of reasons, seeking a change of lifestyle is one of the most common. Others have reached their chosen retirement age and want to secure the future of their business and staff going forward. Still, others are looking for investment, or an influx of new skills to allow their business to jump to the next level.
Whatever the reason, this masterclass will provide you with the essential keys to successfully prepare your business for a sale and take it to market. We will also share real-life success stories from clients who have sold through us, across a range of sectors.
In an informative morning session, we’ll cover:
- Common mistakes many business owners make when pursuing a sale
- The critical importance of having rival bidders when selling your company
- How to avoid possible pitfalls in business sale
- Why traditional valuations of your business are fundamentally flawed
- Why many business owners are looking in the wrong places to find a buyer
- The eight key issues you must address before taking the decision to sell
This is a free half-day Masterclass that will change the way you think about the value hidden in your business. The event will arm you with all you need to know about the market for business sales, offering top tips, advice and insights drawn from over 600 successful transactions.
Past delegates have found the event “informative, exciting and very, very well presented…” and "the sort of common sense that's not that common!"
After the Masterclass, you’ll be presented with a wide range of supporting information to help you plan your next steps – whatever they may be.
Book now to secure your place.
Still not sure? Please take a look at this Masterclass Guide for more details of what's in store.
To book your place, please complete our booking form or simply call us on 0118 207 9800.