How to build a management team that adds value to your business
Can a strong management team be an asset when selling a business?
Entrepreneurs are hard-wired ‘doers’, and often find it difficult to empower senior staff to make the big calls. But could that be a problem when it comes to a company exit?
In this webinar, we will draw on the experiences of seasoned M&A professional Jonathan Dunn, Managing Director of BCMS Europe, and William Burton from world-renowned management consultancy Dale Carnegie.
Register and watch to discover:
- The importance of empowering your management team
- Why delegation is one of the first steps in letting go
- How to handle change management
- Why micromanagement is counter-productive
- How management structure impacts business-sale