MASTERCLASS: HOW TO SELL YOUR BUSINESS FOR MAXIMUM VALUE
A new year, and a new decade. Why not start it with planning for the future of your business, at a very special business owners’ event at The Fingal, Edinburgh hosted by wealth management specialist Tilney, national law firm Brodies, and corporate finance advisor BCMS? Click the green button now to reserve your place.
More than 100 UK firms change hands every single week, but thousands more businesses on the market will never, ever sell. That’s because too often business owners lack awareness of the challenges of the business sale process and fall into the same traps time and again.
Information is key in any business sale and preparing for when and how to sell needs your attention right now – even if your planned ‘exit’ is some way off.
To find out more, we’d love you to join us at the BCMS Masterclass aboard The Fingal – a stunning luxury hotel, permanently berthed at Leith, Edinburgh and transformed by the award-winning team behind the Royal Yacht Britannia.
The BCMS Masterclass has been widely praised as “inspiring”, “thought-provoking” and “the sort of common sense that’s not that common”. Alongside an informative session, there’ll be food, refreshments, and networking opportunities with other entrepreneurs in the same boat – literally. You’ll even get to hear first-hand no-nonsense advice from former BCMS clients John Casserly and Mark Smith of Scottish public sector claims specialist TMS – entrepreneurs who’ve been there, done that, and sold their companies.
AVOID THE MISTAKES OTHER BUSINESS OWNERS MAKE
The chances are that everything you’ve worked for is tied up in your business – that’s why it’s absolutely crucial that every business owner understands the basics of a company sale.
On the night, we will take you through every step of the business sale process, including:
- The right and wrong time to sell a business
- How to prepare your business for sale
- Where to find the best buyers
- The serious problem with traditional valuation methods
- The eight critical issues that are usually neglected
In BCMS’ 30 years in business, thousands of entrepreneurs and shareholders have attended this event to learn how to boost their chances of selling while also maximising the value of the company. And as these former BCMS clients will tell you – the earlier you start planning for the future, the better!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Owner directors exploring the business sale process
- Business owners looking to retire
- Family firms who need help with succession
- Co-shareholders with differing agendas
- Entrepreneurs looking to get their business to the next level
WHAT TO DO NEXT
- Book now to secure your place
- Can’t make it? Find out how long it takes to sell a business in this informative 40-minute webinar
- For specific industry advice and a bespoke assessment of the saleability of your business, please get in touch to arrange a meeting with a senior business consultant.
In partnership with:
This event is held in partnership with our trusted partners, Tilney and Brodies. When booking onto this event, you are giving your consent for your personal data to be shared exclusively with these partners. If you provide us with information relating to your dietary or special access requirements, you consent to BCMS processing this data with the event venue to help us meet your needs. Your personal data will not be shared with any further third parties.
To book your place, please complete our booking form or simply call us on 0118 207 9800.