Six deals in the first week of September
September 2015 looks set to be an intensive month for SME sales, after BCMS announced a record six M&A deals completed in the first week of the month alone.
Across sectors, acquirers are buying up SMEs for geographical expansion, increasing market share and accessing new, high-profile customers.
This week’s international deals are as follows:
- A leading UK provider of software solutions for the waste management industry has been acquired by a US-based supplier of smart resource technology
- A primary contractor to a number of high street brands has been acquired by a shop fitting solutions company
- A South African DIY wholesaler has sold to an aluminium extrusions specialist
- A specialist manufacturer has secured investment from a private equity organisation – our largest deal of this type to date
- A UK chain of pharmacies has been acquired by larger group wishing to expand operations across England
- A South African outsourced claims management company has sold to a Johannesburg investment organisation – in its second acquisition through BCMS
Six completions across a wide range of sectors marks an incredible start to September. The range of deal types we have successfully negotiated for our clients demonstrates that whatever your sector, and whatever your aspirations, BCMS works hard to find the right solution for you.
BCMS Founding Director Dave Rebbettes
Don’t miss BCMS in the Sunday Telegraph this weekend (September 6), as Dave Rebbettes contributes his expert Industry View in the prestigious Business Reporter supplement