How to grow and sell a multi-million pound food business
With more than 10 UK food companies changing hands every week, the food industry is currently being reshaped by acquisition activity.
It’s not hard to see why. Margin pressure, changing consumer habits, Brexit, and industry innovations are driving many larger players to acquire in new areas, while also pushing smaller food businesses to consider selling.
Whether or not you are thinking of selling, you can be sure that some of your competitors are. And that could mean big names with deep pockets entering your specialist area or acquirers approaching you when you are not for sale.
So what’s going on? Is it a good time to sell and what does all this change and uncertainty mean for you and the future of your business?
Acquisitions advisor BCMS has teamed up with national law firm Freeths to bring together business owners and advisors so you can:
- Hear from a business owner who built and sold a multi-million pound food company
- Get to grips with the steps required to prepare your business for sale
- Understand current acquisition trends and business investment options in the food industry
- Discover what business owners do next after selling up
- Share your experiences of current business issues (e.g. Brexit, automation, living wage)
Event details –
You are invited to join us for a free evening panel event on July 11 2017, Freeths LLP, 1 Vine Street, London, W1J 0AH.
More information you may be interested in