HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Selling a business? BCMS tailors our proven, tried-and-tested approach for every client we represent
- BCMS is a specialist M&A advisor to shareholders and owner-managers looking to sell all or part of their business
- Led by our experienced corporate finance team, we are consistently ranked among the world’s leading M&A advisory firms by deal volume*
- We advise privately owned businesses from every industry – from manufacturing to tech, media, healthcare and food – across the world
- We believe we offer leading levels of M&A advice, service and results, as demonstrated by our successful deal completions and client testimonials
- We are a family business, professionally run – BCMS was founded in 1989 by the Rebbettes family, who still own the company today
- A former winner of the Coutts Family Business Of The Year, we understand what selling a business means, and offer free M&A advice, videos and acclaimed events
- We now employ 260 people in offices across five continents, all staffed by professionals with on-the-ground, expert local knowledge
- How much is a business worth? We never take a business to market with a pricetag or business valuation – because we believe a business can only be valued on its future potential, not its past performance
* Source: BvD/Zephyr. Time period: 01/01/2014 - 31/12/2016 Completed Transactions. Financial Adviser to the Target Company. Includes Acquisition; Institutional Buy Out; MBO and MBI Transactions. Unlisted Targets. Date Accessed January 2017
From Stockholm to Sydney, BCMS has the expertise, resources and staying power to sell businesses anywhere in the world..