Executive/Senior Executive, Corporate Finance
Working as an Executive in the Transactions Team, you will be a key member with opportunity to work across all aspects of the lifecycle, including origination, pitch support, financial analysis/modelling, and transaction delivery. A small selection of key responsibilities:
- Research and analyse industry, company and financial information to identify and qualify high-quality prospects and market insights.
- Be instrumental in the development and preparation of client marketing materials, including IMs, business plans and presentations, as required.
- Perform detailed financial analyses on our clients’ businesses (including P&Ls, Balance Sheets and Cash Flows), always striving for completeness and accuracy.
- Preparation of financial models including integrated P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow operating models and returns models for private equity/growth capital structures.
Who are we looking for?
To join the BCMS family, we are looking for someone who is ready to be challenged and lean into the space outside their comfort zone, pushing their own growth with coaching opportunities with our disruptive leaders, working alongside our inspiring team.
- Inquisitive mind and strong initiative – a problem-solver with sound judgement
- Versatile with a pro-active attitude towards work
- Enjoy goal achieving to time limits.
It should go without saying, that strong detailed skills in IT; commercial shrewdness; presentation; financial analysis; self-management are pivotal. A minimum of 2-3 years relevant work experience and training, along with working on M&A transactions in a Corporate Finance or Transaction Services role is preferred but not essential provided suitable experience can be shown in other professional advisory or assurance roles. We are looking for Chartered Accountants, CFA, CF or equivalently qualified.
We pride ourselves in doing the right thing for our clients and our people. If you feel you would find yourself a home in our exciting energetic team, contact us and let us know why!